Thursday, October 14

Haven't posted in a while

So, another day, another dollar....spent that is...
I spoke to my mom today. She isn't sounding so good. Yesterday she had a doctors appointment. I don't think this experimental medicine is working, which really puts us at a disadvantage. Her only choice pretty quickly will be Flo-vent. Which is much like an insulin (sp?) pump, only more expensive ($75,000 a year to maintain). And that is just her part after insurance coverage!
I hate this stupid disease. She was diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension about a year and a half ago and has been steadily going down hill ever since.
Last week she and my Dad went to Park City for some business meetings my Dad had, and she couldnt even get out of the Hotel she was so short of breath and tired.

No comments: