Monday, May 9

Update on the Yard Sale

Well, I made $77 at my little yard sale. It was sad really. I bought my Christmas Tree for $100 and sold it for $23. Sigh....
But overall, I made about 20 bucks more than I thought I would.
It was the longest 3 hours of my life except when my good friend and co-worker Sean showed up to see if there was anything worth buying. Unfortunately, due to the location, most of the wares were kids clothes, high chairs, toys etc.....

I am starting to worry that I will have too much to move home with. You would be suprised at how much I have decided to either throw away or give to the Goodwill. Its really sad to part with stuff I have aquired these past three years, but it just won't fit in a Sport Utility (which is what I am hoping to rent). I may end up with a Mini-Van after all...

No comments: