Friday, September 30

Reunion Update

Well, it didn't go as bad as I thought it would. Two of my old comps showed up, and it was good to catch up with them. All in all, I really enjoyed myself.

I have a job interview on Monday morning. Hopefully that comes through for me. It really sucked having to stand up in front of everyone and introduce myself as the 27 year old single girl whos unemployed, living with her parents. Oh well. Life goes on and I probably won't seen any of them again.

gee, now I get to look forward to my 10 year high school reunion next spring. Will the insanity never stop?!

1 comment:

Me said...

Yay reunions! Has yours been scheduled or planned or whatever? Nothing from my school...not like I care. The chance of me going is next to zero. I wonder if the idiots that wanted to fight me back then still do now...muhahaha.