Wednesday, February 8

Eyesight

Due to some complications with my contact lenses, I am left to wear glasses until my insurance kicks in. I need to have an exam to make sure everything is healthy (i.e. no infections, or corneal damage). I don't want to risk any "pre-existing" clauses in my benefits.

The problem is, my glasses prescription is about 4 years old. I can't see well enough to drive.

Back this last summer I went to Standard Optical to take advantage of their cheap deal of the day and bought my current prescription and a year supply of contacts. They threw in a "Save 50% on one pair of glasses".

I checked out their frame selection and found them lacking. So, the plan is, to go buy a pair of cheap glasses to tide me over until the insurance kicks in and I can go get a good pair (aka cute pair!)

No comments: