Tuesday, April 11

Took a half day

My computer has been doing crazy things at work and so we sent it off to be reformatted. This has taken longer than I anticipated, so rather than sit around for the last half of the day twittling (is that how you spell it? I don't think I have ever written the word twiddling..twittling..twitelling...) my thumbs, I took a half day and went shopping with Mom.

It was fun. Hopefully the computer will be up and running tomorrow


..I have no use for the word "wah" so..run along you anonymous comment poster person...

3 comments:

Stanley the Yak said...

I want to take a half a day off, but I want it to be the first half so I can sleep in. :D I love days where there isn't much to do. It a little relaxing sometimes.

Anonymous said...

wah

Katie said...

Oh man, I wish I could spend an afternoon with my mom shopping. Color me jealous.