Monday, May 1

Quiz of the moment

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyes hurt.
2. How much cash do you have on you?: a $3.01
3. Whats a word that rhymes with TEST? guest4. planet?: Mars
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list: William6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N’ Roses!7. What shirt are you wearing? Teal with beads
8. What do you label yourself? overjoyedgirl
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're recently wearing: Docs (thanks to my baby sister)
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright color
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking on Yahoo.12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Ill be able to check my yahoo
13. Where is your nearest 7-11? From work, its on 41st…from home, its in Tooele
14. What's a saying that you say a lot? Good luck with that!15. Who told you they loved you last? W
16. Last furry thing you touched? Molly
17. How Much Fruit Have You Eaten in the Past Three Days? Strawberry Pie (thanks Mom!)18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none thank heavens for digital!
19. Favorite age you have been so far? 24
20. Your worst enemy? myself
21. What is your current desktop picture? Cailin on Easter
22. What was the last thing you said to some one? Yes!
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? million bucks
24. All time favorite song right now? Independently Happy by Blue October
25. The last song you listened to? Independently Happy by Blue October
26. Whats your favorite memory of when you were little? Sitting around the Christmas tree before school
27. What was your favorite sport in High School? Liked watching football.
28. Whats your favorite sport now?Hockey
29. Did you play an instrument? The piano, a little
30. Do you like kids? I LOVE KIDS!
31. Where do you work? Newspaper Agency Corporation
32. How many siblings do you have? 3 brothers 1 sister
33. What kind of music do you like? I like it all
34. Whose your best friend? Kat
35. If you only had one day left on this earth, what would you do? I certainly wouldn’t be at work.

1 comment:

katmandusuekookachoo said...

1. Wow! Thank goodness no one else has seen me yet.
2. two bucks!
3. fest
4. Venus
5. Luvaduv
6. Upside Down, Jack Johnson
7. Black low-cut ditty you bought me
8. silly as the day I was born
9. Fioni
10. Bright
11. midnight... mm.. sleeping.
12. Taurus: your partner or a friend is so absorbed in their interests they have forgotten other people have opinions.
13. down broadway, across fifth, down main to the right.
14. shootz.
15. Ben
16. little dog belonging to the neighbor, he brought a friend this time.
17. three days? jeesh... erm, nine servings, I would guess.
18. three
19. I love the year I'm living in
20. dont have any.
21. I dunno, some guy is walkin along the beach with the sun setting in the distance, ocean waves lapping at the shore, mountains off to the side.. moon and stars up at the top.
22. I'm sorry bullaballoo.
23. million bucks.. buy my own personal jet and learn to fly.
24. Lean on Me by Rockapella
25. Heaven is an orgasm, by Lords of Acid
26. sitting in the olive tree in the yard, reading books and playing with the cat.
27. I hated sports in high school... hockey, maybe soccer.
28. Hockey.
29. Clarinet, bass clarinet, piano, shrill whistle?
30. course.
31. Thats a relative question, I feel like I work wherever I am. Home or not I do the same damn things all the time.
32. four brothers four sisters
33. all but country, shit rots your brains.
34. Re beck A bucket o soulful joy of mine.
35. I second that notion.