1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyes hurt.
2. How much cash do you have on you?: a $3.01
3. Whats a word that rhymes with TEST? guest4. planet?: Mars
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list: William6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N’ Roses!7. What shirt are you wearing? Teal with beads
8. What do you label yourself? overjoyedgirl
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're recently wearing: Docs (thanks to my baby sister)
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright color
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking on Yahoo.12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Ill be able to check my yahoo
13. Where is your nearest 7-11? From work, its on 41st…from home, its in Tooele
14. What's a saying that you say a lot? Good luck with that!15. Who told you they loved you last? W
16. Last furry thing you touched? Molly
17. How Much Fruit Have You Eaten in the Past Three Days? Strawberry Pie (thanks Mom!)18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none thank heavens for digital!
19. Favorite age you have been so far? 24
20. Your worst enemy? myself
21. What is your current desktop picture? Cailin on Easter
22. What was the last thing you said to some one? Yes!
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? million bucks
24. All time favorite song right now? Independently Happy by Blue October
25. The last song you listened to? Independently Happy by Blue October
26. Whats your favorite memory of when you were little? Sitting around the Christmas tree before school
27. What was your favorite sport in High School? Liked watching football.
28. Whats your favorite sport now?Hockey
29. Did you play an instrument? The piano, a little
30. Do you like kids? I LOVE KIDS!
31. Where do you work? Newspaper Agency Corporation
32. How many siblings do you have? 3 brothers 1 sister
33. What kind of music do you like? I like it all
34. Whose your best friend? Kat
35. If you only had one day left on this earth, what would you do? I certainly wouldn’t be at work.