Wednesday, November 22

Due dates

You would think that working for a newspaper, you have strict deadlines you have to adhere to... Well, you would be wrong in your assumption. There will always be that last minute ad wanting space, the frantic attempt at just a little more revenue....

So, on one hand, $300 is not so big a deal, it was readily fixed and quite simply too. So what if I told the printer to have the ads here on the 17th so they could be distributed on the 14th....

semantics.... you say potato... I say potahto.. lol

2 comments:

Erika said...

I support you 100%. Potato/potahto, whatever you say, let's go with it.

Neal Brand said...

Wow Bec,

Didnt know you were such a good writer. I could use some help with a book idea I have. Maybe you could write the story as I tell it to ya. Do you know 10 key?

Neal