Tuesday, January 30

Duck soup anyone?

I drove my car into the oncoming path of a malard this morning. Shattered the passenger side of my windshield. While still intact, I fear using my wipers, it cracked so badly.

It scared me so bad, I blanked out about 15 minutes of my drive into work. I dont remember getting onto the freeway at all...

After making sure I was okay, the man said, "You should get AFLAC."

ha ha..chortle chortle...

I've never hit an animal before.. :( people? yeah, all the time, but cute little ducks? never....

2 comments:

Wildefrost said...

You poor baby! Hitting an animal feels awful. The only time I ever hit anything was when a little bird flew in to the grill of my car on the highway.

You have to admit, this story is friggin hilarious. Poor poor duck, but ass crapping story for years to come.

Hope you are feeling OKay. ;)

fwoom said...

That poor duck. Ducks are my favorite, too. Murderous little...thing. Now, go back to hitting people and leave the cute little duckies alone.