Tuesday, December 23

Lynn who?

I just had to post this. Not sure if anyone reads this anymore since...well...I don't write! Hah hah!

I got a phone call tonight from someone very friendly. I answered, he said "Becky! This is Lynn! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you doing?

What could I do? I wracked my brain, trying to remember someone named Lynn.. He asked me how I was doing, how the kids were doing...how everyone at work was doing.

Oddest conversation ever. He mentioned that he was in Colorado and lovin life. Was getting ready to get married and everything was fantastic. He felt bad, cuz we hadn't talked in about a year.

Lynn...Lynn...who the hell is Lynn? I felt bad about this time, as I had been following the conversation as if I KNEW this person. And honestly, I wasn't sure if I didn't. I am terrible.

So, after the awkward silences between his questions and my one word answers, he made plans to stop by on his vacation to Salt Lake...on or around January 3rd. Told me to tell Dennis (Dennis?!) hello, and signed off.

So, apparently, someone named Lynn from Colorado, is thinking he talked to a Becky he knows...and is going to show up somewhere in Utah to see the family. What a surprise for Becky and Dennis!

1 comment:

Emily said...

lol....that is HILARIOUS. How the freak did he get your #? Oh and I just wanted to let you know that I'm a bad friend too. I still haven't called, we still haven't gotten together and another year has come & gone.