Wednesday, March 2

My boring life...

Friday night, my roomates and I went to the $1.50 movie and saw Lemony Snickett..not bad
Saturday afternoon saw Million Dollar Baby. FANTASTIC!
Later that night (yeah, I have no life..but at least I didnt attend any of these alone!) went and saw Hitch. (2nd time for this one...pretty funny)

Friday night I had the worst time falling asleep. So I didn't. I just stayed up until about 6am..snoozed for about an hour then woke up for good. Needless to say, halfway through the last movie, I was hoping for some huge break in the movie reel so that we could get our money back and go home to sleep.....

Last night I taught my bishops wife how to crochet. It was fun. I think we are going to make a weekly event. (Did I mention that I have no life?) Honestly, I think it is more that I don't have any money. My car has drained me..not to mention I owe for last months rent. blah blah blah...

Fixin on getting another karaoke party set up. Haven't heard the ward screaming into my microphones for awhile...spitting is more like it though. ;) jk. Seriously, we have a lot of fun. Its a wonder how a group of about 30-50 people can get together, karaoke, and not drink alcohol. But we have a blast!

So, since I have been so accomodating to you Ray, how about you explain yourself in your blog? hmmm? ;)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:) :) :) :) :)