Monday, April 4

Nuthin much...

Well, this last weekend was pretty great. We had General Conference. I was able to watch all four sessions. And without falling asleep! Usually I doze off around the last session on Sunday..

I am not sure why I am even writing today. Nothing much to report. Except...

I finally went to the Temple on Wednesday last week. It was so great! The Winter Quarters Temple is beautiful. The stained glass is awe inspring. It felt really good to go as it has been longer than I care to say, since I have been there. I hope to get at least one more trip to Nauvoo in before I move back to Utah.

So anyway, that is about it for me. I have to bake a bunch of cookies and figure out if I can pull off making a crazy looking cake before Friday. We are having a baking contest. I don't know why I signed up to make two different things....

It will be fun. Since when is food not fun? lol

No comments: