Wednesday, May 4

Leavin on a Jet Plane

Well, I got my tickets to go home for the Independance Day celebrations. It will be the first 4th of July that I will be with my family in 3 years. I am so excited really. My small hometown is bathed in tradition and there is so much going on.
We have a parade, a carnival at the park, and the fireworks at night. Not to mention the whole family getting together, the kids playing in the miniature swimming pool in the front yard...face painting. For the kids...not for me.... lol

Anyway, this year my oldest brother and his wife are going to be out of town. (This is a big reason why I am going home. To watch the twins. )
Since they have the biggest house, we usually get together over there. So, not only will I be babysitting, I will be playing hostess for the festivities. My mom gets a kick out of that. My sister-in-law thinks I will have pulled all my hair out before they get home and she will find me rocking myself in the corner somewhere...
WE SHALL SEE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Another bit of news..... it looks like I may be able to move home by the middle of July. Everything seems to be falling into place. I will definitely cross my fingers! Cross yours too!

No comments: