Wednesday, June 29

Day one of the "Vacation"

Last night I hit the hay at 1:15am...woke up every 20 minutes, worried that I would miss my flight. Ended up getting up permanently at 3:30 due to extreme thunderstorms.


The only thing I hate about flying is other people. That being said, I will explain. Mister 17 year old, its-my-first-time-flying-so-I will-be-annoying, decided to listen to his ipod at the highest setting. All the while shuffeling a deck of cards and playing with his change...right behind my head. Did I mention the tray table going down, and then up, and then down, and then up...
I pride myself on being considerate of the person behind me by never putting my seat back...but this time, you bet that I made an exception! What I really wanted to do was flick the kid right between the eyes....

But anyway, I am here in Utah. Unemployed, without a car, and fixin on moving into my parents basement.... sigh...

Tomorrow I will start the day by driving my brother and sister-in-law to the airport. Then begins the six days of babysitting 2 five year olds. We shall see if I am up to the challenge of mommy substituting!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Little Miss is in Utah, you should say hey.