Saturday, July 30

Peter Brienholt

Just got home from the concert. I have been to numerous places where I have had a chance to hear Pete perform, but it never gets old! It was, once again, a fantastic experience. One that makes me want to be a better person.
I know it is the Spirit telling me quietly to pull my head out of my ass, (maybe not in those precise words...) and stop being so casual and lazy about my worship.

I may just have to think about this more before I start spewing new emotional vomit on ya'll. Sleep well though...

4 comments:

N.F. said...

LOVE the background! :)

Rachel said...

Oh...Pete!! Funny...I didn't realize there was a concert last night, but was in the mood to listen to Pete. I listened to him all day!! Every CD..hehe Not as good as live... *sigh*

Rachel said...

Whoops...forget what day it is with my crazy schedule...the concert was probably saturday night...not last night.. :)

Erika said...

Did the new skin, very appropriate now that your coming live from the parents basement. Blog on sista