Friday, August 26

Car Registration

Last year I was due to have my cute 1997 Nissan Altima registered by the end of July. Being the procrastinator I am, I mailed in my money at the beginning of August. Good Ole Sarpy County Nebraska sent me stickers for August.

When I moved to Utah, I sold my car to a friend. No biggie. lol
A couple days ago a cop pulled them over and said they have illegal stickers on the car. Claimed it should have July stickers and gave them a ticket for $70.

So, in order to get that ticket waived, I have to call this cop and tell him that Sarpy County issued August stickers. Now, the funny thing about this is that the registration papers with the car state that it was registered on August 5th.

2 comments:

Abel Keogh said...

Good old Nebraska!

Erika said...

hey, Becky, if you want google or yahoo's search engigne to pick you up, you need to register your blog with them. It's that simple.