Friday, October 14

Scattered Pictures

When I was in High School, nevermind how long ago, I was on the Yearbook staff. Each yearbook had to have a theme. Meaning every headline, every kick line (the first few words of each picture caption), and every script box had to be centered around a specific theme.

My junior year the theme was Math (my favorite..ugh). Senior year it was music (yay!). Anyway, Senior year, we had this big whiteboard (at least whiteboards were invented while I was still in school), and we had to keep track of every song title we used for each page. To prevent repetition of course.

My point of this tidbit of memory lane is this: I think I may just have to make each subject title either a title or line in a song. Sound fun? Hopefully it will not kill me to think of this.

No comments: