Friday, October 14

Have You Seen Me Lately?

Well today at the Home Show, my mother bought the ultimate knife set from CUTCO. Yep, people, we spent a lot of money on some knives that will last longer than my parents and myself for that matter!

We walked around that place for a good 4 hours or more. We looked interested in the weirdest things and flirted with cute guys to see if we could walk away with anything free. (shameless aren't we?)

Anyway, I have realized (just?) that this blog is pretty much full of nothing. I am sure there are countless people who are sitting on the edges of their seats to find out what new and exciting thing I am up to. ha! ha!

But, I am here to apologize. I realize that my life is non-existent and will put forth a greater effort in constructing sentences that mean something.

No comments: