Monday, November 15

Sunday's Lesson

I have to say, that this Sunday my lesson went really well. It pays to prepare for two weeks I suppose. Seriously though, I felt very comfortable about the subject matter, and we had fun with the game we started out with. Who knew you could find roller skating in the scriptures!?

My next lesson will be in another two weeks. So, I will have to study up. It seems like a pretty good one. We will be discussing Mormon 1-6 and Moroni 9

It never really stuck with me that Mormon was only 10 years old when he was given responsibility for the plates. TEN!? I am going to go home from work today and see if I have any journal entries from when I was ten. I don't think I was much of a sober and observant child though.

Anyway, I better get back to work as things are starting to blow up around me.

No comments: