Thursday, May 12

Movies in the Rain

Last night my roommate Dawn had a birthday so she, Jill ( a friend) and I went to see "A lot Like Love" with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet.
My other roommate and Dawns sister Amy met us there on her way home from work.

The movie was pretty funny. I swear though, Amanda Peet always ends up getting naked in every movie she is in. (Don't worry, you can't see anything....)

After the movie, it was raining quite a lot. And Dawn needed to go to the store with Jill. To save them time, we called Amy back to the theatre (she had left already) to pick me up. So, Dawn dropped me off and I had a nice run in the rain.

It was awesome! I splashed through puddles and got myself thoroughly soaked to the skin. It was fun until it started hailing though...that kinda hurt.

Playing in the rain keeps us young. I highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments: