Monday, January 23

whoo hoo!

Today was great. I really feel blessed with this new job. It feels tailor made for me! It's going to be a bit overwhelming for awhile, but I am excited to learn it all and get to that point where I am comfortable.

I never thought I was the kind of person who had to have a job. Seriously folk, anyone out there think it would be horrible to just take a few months off? Get away from the daily grind and sleep in on a weekday?

Well, it's not all it's cracked up to be. There is a lot to say about a job giving you a sense of accomplishment! Now, talk to me in a couple years and see if I have the same opinion...

2 comments:

LITTLE MISS said...

Forgive me if you've already said, but what kind of work do you do?

if you get a long lunch break, go to Cafe Rio and think of me!

Stanley the Yak said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job! I know what you mean about wanting a few days off, but not a few months. Working is good, even if it sucks some days.